On 01.06.2016 22:57, PhilipPirrip wrote:
On 06/01/2016 10:30 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
Philipp,
Could you or somebody else kindly check whether
classicthesis-LyX-v4.2_biblatex_biber works?

It did when I made it.
Anything suspicious in "Document > LaTeX Log > Log Type: Bibtex"? Does biber even get started?

Can you use LyX 2.2.0? There will be an update to classicthesis-LyX for LyX 2.2 that will no longer need to use an ugly hack for finding bib files (without absolute paths). I could share it with you for some testing before I make it public.

From Log-File: Package biblatex Info: Trying to load biblatex default data model...

Package biblatex Info: ... file 'blx-dm.def' found.

(/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/biblatex/blx-dm.def)

Package biblatex Info: Trying to load biblatex style data model...

Package biblatex Info: ... file 'numeric-comp.dbx' not found.

Package biblatex Info: Trying to load biblatex custom data model...

Package biblatex Info: ... file 'biblatex-dm.cfg' not found.

Package biblatex Info: Trying to load compatibility code...

Package biblatex Info: ... file 'blx-compat.def' found.

(/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/biblatex/blx-compat.def

File: blx-compat.def 2014/06/25 v2.9a biblatex compatibility (PK/JW/AB)

)

Package biblatex Info: Trying to load generic definitions...

Package biblatex Info: ... file 'biblatex.def' found.

Package biblatex Info: Reference section=1 on input line 9.

Package biblatex Info: Setting label 'refsection:1' on input line 9.

LaTeX Warning: Empty bibliography on input line 12.

*Apparently the references are not defined?? Wolfgang***

LaTeX Warning: Citation 'bringhurst:2002' on page 3 undefined on input line 10.

LaTeX Warning: Citation 'bringhurst:2002' on page 3 undefined on input line 11.

*Do you want me to send the complete log file? Philipp*

Can you use LyX 2.2.0? There will be an update to classicthesis-LyX for LyX 2.2 that will no longer need to use an ugly hack for finding bib files (without absolute paths). I could share it with you for some testing before I make it public. *Yes, I would like to! I am using LyX 2.2.0 *

*Wolfgang *

**