Hi!  Planning to get our department to replace M$ Word with LyX to write
audit reports, was most pleased to see that there is a native WinDoze
version, downloaded it, installed it without a glitch and ...

DVI preview does not work.  LyX looks for some files or libraries it
cannot find.  Would much appreciate someone pointing me to docs or
giving sound advice to enable me to demonstrate LyX superiority even in
a WinDoze environment.  Frustration against M$ is growing daily due to
colleagues spending more time formatting than actually writing the audit
reports.

Greetings,

Lux
--
If you receive this by error, please delete it and inform the sender.
Key fingerprint: 8994 CFDD 9C60 C978 A488 689F 5DCC EFC4 4D36 580D