On 19.08.2008, at 21:21, Graham Smith wrote:

On 19 Aug 2008, at 19:57, Christian Ridderström wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008, Graham Smith wrote:

As you will see, from my other post, the issue was a leading comma in the preamble, setting the Komascript options.

It seems that both the Mac and Linux are forgiving of this syntax error, but Windows is not.

So it isn't a Windows issue

Hi Graham,

I'm glad you solved the problem.

I want to add a word of encouragement here: In out group we have been co-writing papers and documents using LyX on Windows/Linux/OSX for years:

- There never, ever has been a problem with LyX itself.
- Only occasionally (2 or 3 times) we had compatibility issues with different versions of one of the supporting tools. Usually, different versions of ImageMagik were the cause.

Overall, I can truly recommend LyX as a cross-plattform document processor!

Daniel