I don't think so. Firstly, I am on OSX and secondly, I haven't changed
anything about the graphics files recently.
 I think it's strange. I dropbox collect recent versions, and even after
going 3 hours back in time, it won't compile, then with another strange
error message: Paragraph ended before \...@setref@link was complete.
Very weird.