Ok, I discovered something. Only the version I sent you is broken. Going one
version back, QUITTING LYX and restarting lyx, then loading the older
version – works fine. Apparantly the last save broke something that takes
lyx with it. It is not just my machine, my other Mac cannot compile the last
version, either.
So, with the reverted version I can keep working. I can simply redo the last
work, it is only like 10 minutes.

If you want to debug what went wrong there, please don't hesitate asking me
for whatever I can offer.

niko