If I go 7 hours back in time, I get this error: Paragraph ended before
\...@setref@link was complete.
I know that this file used to compile because I have the pdf. Something
outside of my document is causing this failure, I think, however the only 2
things I changed were the bibliography and the document. Removing the
bibliography from the document does not fix the issue.

Also, last time I closed lyx it complained that it could not remove some
temporary directory.

This might all be unrelated, but could it be relevant? What should I be
looking for?

niko