Dear developers,

Why was it decided to force users to "indent" content inside a "Frame"
environment in Lyx 2.1.0, instead of leaving the default behavior in Lyx
2.0.x which "automatically" set your content between "Frames" as part of
the one on top? Was it to standardize it with all other environments in Lyx?

Even if it is an small change, it affects my workflow in a sensitive way,
so please, can you program a way to set it to the previous behavior?

Regards.

PS: I know this is not the developers list, but I have no subscription to
it. Maybe one of the developers would read this email and comment
accordingly or forward it to the developer in charge of Beamer. Anyways,
thanks in advance.
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com