Actually is the "separator" what annoys me the most. Is there any way in
which it is "automatically" inserted by the UI? I find myself doing
copy-paste all the tame from the previous slide in order to add a CR, a
separator, a new title and an indented line. Without the separator I would
be doing a couple of CRs to get out of the "Frame" environment, then adding
a new "Frame" title. Somehow this workflow is kind of faster/smoother.

Regards.

Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com