Thanks Scott,

This shortcut is quite useful in getting me over the old "Frame"
environment hangover. Nevertheless, while trying both methods another
"problem" appeared: To get out of the title of a "Frame" pressing return is
not enough. One has to use the arrows to get out of the "Frame title"  box
and then issue return to get to the next line. Now, the next line is not
indented, so I pressed tab in order to indent the line inside the "Frame".
To my surprise, this line belongs to a "Frame" environment, so one has to
change it manually to a standard environment. Weird things do not stop
there, as one might believe that issuing return would get you out of this
environment, but no, as one can issue as many CRs as wanted, a behavior
that I believe is completely unintended, isn't it so?

Regards.

Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com