>>>>> "Rami" == Rami Vainio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Rami> Dear LyX developers,

Rami> I found the following bug in LyX version 0.12.0 BETA:

Rami> When I type an equation in "Math-Display" mode, I may not type
Rami> extra spaces before or after the equation; if I do so, I will
Rami> add paragraph breaks that will appear in the DVI file and in the
Rami> printed version of the text. These breaks will not, however,
Rami> show on the lyx editor, nor do they appear in the exported LaTeX
Rami> file. They appear in the LyX file (when viewed as plain text
Rami> with e.g. more) as spaces just as they are typed. This is a
Rami> nuisance since it makes it difficult to change in-line equations
Rami> to displayed ones and vice versa. Also, if this is a desired
Rami> feature, it should be displayed on the lyx editor as well.

Hello,

Thanks for your report. This bug has been fixed in the current
version. 

JMarc

Reply via email to