I use "longtables". I always thought that I'll need just a couple more latex runs to get the width right but this does not seem to be the solution since the .aux does not get modified at all (and does not contain any table related stuff). Any hints? Any documentation anywhere? Andre' -- Andre' Poenitz, TU Chemnitz-Zwickau, Fakultaet fuer Mathematik [EMAIL PROTECTED] .......... +49 3727 58 1381
- Lyx bug Hubert Figuiere
- Re: Lyx bug Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
- lyx bug Rami Vainio
- Re: lyx bug Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
- Re: lyx bug Richard E. Hawkins Esq.
- Re: lyx bug Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
- Re: lyx bug Amir Karger
- RE: Lyx feature... Andre' Poenitz
- RE: Lyx feature... Juergen Vigna
- RE: Lyx feature... Andre' Poenitz
- RE: Lyx feature... Juergen Vigna
- Re: lyx bug Richard E. Hawkins Esq.
- Re: lyx bug Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
- Re: lyx bug David L. Johnson
