On 07-Oct-98 Andre' Poenitz wrote:
>> This should be handled inside lyx, exactly what problems do you have?
> 
> The width is incorrect. My tables tend to have "longer lines" near the
> botton, so the table starts slim and gets thicker. And that does not
> changes even after a dozen LaTeX runs. But this also happens outside
> LyX, so I suspect it is rather aproblem of my understanding how
> longtables work or maybe of lhthe longtables themselves.
> 
> Andre'
> 
> PS: The table looks like
> 
>     .----.----.----.
>     | xx | xx | xx |
>  |  xx  | xx |  xx  | 
>  | xxxx | xx | xxxx |
>  '------'----'------'
> 
> (not within LyX, but in the printout)
> 

Could you send me an example .lyx file ?

Greets J�rgen

-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._

Dr. Juergen Vigna                     E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gerbergasse 60                        Tel:    +39-471-450260
I-39100 Bozen                         Fax:    +39-471-970042
ITALY

For 20 dollars, I'll give you a good fortune next time ...

-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._-._

Reply via email to