  From: Thomas Morehouse
  To: m...@bitchin100.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2019 8:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] 102 com port power drain?

  Thanks Kurt.

  Testing the DB9-DB25 adapter only - not the usb/serial cable - I have
continuity NOT from pin 4 of the DB9 to pin 6 of the DB25.  I have continuity
from pin 4 of the DB9 to pin 20 of the DB25.  That's using the numbers printed
at the pins themselves.

  Should I even bother testing the others you suggest?  Sounds like the adapter
already fails the test.

  Tom M.