btw. the spindle configuration looks like this:

loadrt pwmgen output_type=0
addf pwmgen.update servo-thread
addf pwmgen.make-pulses base-thread
net spindle-speed-cmd motion.spindle-speed-out => pwmgen.0.value
net spindle-on motion.spindle-on => pwmgen.0.enable
net spindle-pwm pwmgen.0.pwm => bb_gpio.p9.out-15
# Set the spindle's top speed in RPM
setp pwmgen.0.scale 8160