thank you,

the halname did the trick, i changed:

setp hal_pru_generic.pwmgen.00.out.00.pin       915
setp hal_pru_generic.pwmgen.00.out.00.enable    1
setp hal_pru_generic.pwmgen.00.out.00.value     0.0
net spindle-speed-cmd motion.spindle-speed-out-abs => hal_pru_generic
.pwmgen.00.out.00.value
net spindle-on motion.spindle-on => hal_pru_generic.pwmgen.00.out.00.enable

to:

setp hpg.pwmgen.00.out.00.pin       915
setp hpg.pwmgen.00.out.00.enable    1
setp hpg.pwmgen.00.out.00.value     0.0
net spindle-speed-cmd motion.spindle-speed-out-abs => hpg
.pwmgen.00.out.00.value
net spindle-on motion.spindle-on => hpg.pwmgen.00.out.00.enable

but somehow the motor, as i turn the machine on, starts to rotate like it
vibrates (turns on and off like 20-30hz)

and when i press the spindle cw button at 100%, the motor turns smooth but
if i use spindle override it vibrates, but also spins, more, the more i go
to 0% (even at 0% the motor vibrates at a low frequency)

m3 and m5 commands as well as spindle speed commands are ignored = no change

i have connected 5v to the extruder power input (P402) but no GND connected
on the terminal because i am using the extruder 0 output for PWM (i know it
is for 12-24v but the motor controller works with 5v)

Am Donnerstag, 22. September 2016 16:14:28 UTC+2 schrieb Charles
Steinkuehler: