On 9/22/2016 8:51 AM, Sag ich Dir nich wrote:
> by "pin XXXX" i mean multiple pin names i tried for example "pin
> bb_gpio.p9.out-15 does not exist".
>
> now i tried PRU PWM generation but also get an error, here is the
> configuration:
>
> setp hal_pru_generic.pwmgen.00.out.00.pin       915
> setp hal_pru_generic.pwmgen.00.out.00.enable    1
> setp hal_pru_generic.pwmgen.00.out.00.value     0.0
> net spindle-speed-cmd motion.spindle-speed-out-abs =>
> hal_pru_generic.pwmgen.00.out.00.value
> net spindle-on motion.spindle-on => hal_pru_generic.pwmgen.00.out.00.enable
>
> and the error:
>
> CRAMPS.hal:33: parameter or pin ´hal_pru_generic.pwmgen.00.out.00.pin´ not
> found
> 5607
>
> i have uploaded the linuxcnc log file

The log file helps, but you should have also provided your HAL file,
particularly since the error is telling you the problem is on line 33.

I suspect you are either loading the hal_pru_generic driver with the
default halname (in which case it will likely fail to load because
some pin names are too long) or you are loading it with halname=hpg
and the pin name on line 33 of your HAL file should be
"hpg.pwmgen.00.out.oo.pin"

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net