Dear all
After integrating BBB Machinekit into my CNC machine some problems came to
surface which I dont know how to solve:

1. Problems with executing some G code file. Both G code files are
attached. The problem seems to be the same for both files: while executing
the G code machine stops at G1 move, in both files at line N110. There
should be no problem with both files (g code) because when I am executing
it on my other machine (non LinucCNC, non BBB-machinekit) everything works
as expected. I have downloaded the latest application software with apt-get
dist.

2. Sometimes the screen resolution changes without the reason. I am turning
my machine down when all the blue LED diodes on BBB are off. How to set
this screen resolution to always high resolution? I mean when the system
boot up, usually after turn off, it boots in low resolution mode. Then I
make a restart and after that everything is ok, the system starts in high
resolution mode.

3. How to run the machine with G code without homeing it?

I hope that somebody can help me with this questions
Best regards
Simon Mali