I seem to have hit a roadblock, maybe it is just my blockhead. The linux
system on the DE10-nano is Angstrom. It doesn't have apt-get, sudo or much
of anything else. I was going to try and copy the appropriate files from
the DE10-Nano Angstrom system to the DE0-Nano-SOC Debian system but I can't
seem to find the corresponding folders or files on the two systems.