Great
Then in the HW divison all you need to do is add the uio-generic / hm2-uio
ip core in qsys at address 0x0004_0000.
And then the hm2 qip (include) file wire things up and add the config stuff.

If you are working in verilog / systemverilog I made an intermediary
upgrade of the original DE0_NANO_GHRD project adding the new firmware id
stuff and made docker compilable before morphing it into an experimental
CRAMPS I/O based version:

I suggest using that commit as template for adding your new (renamed)
DE10-NANO project to MK mksocfpga @ github:

https://github.com/the-snowwhite/mksocfpga/tree/fca882b8bc25ff2e2e81b4a0979ee2c6bf7c041e/HW/QuartusProjects/DE0_Nano_SoC_Cramps