--As of June 8, 2011 5:39:57 PM -0400, Sherm Pendley is alleged to have said:

Blaming other people for your ignorance is a habit with you, isn't it?
Yes, I'm responsible for who *I* send emails to. I'm not responsible
for who the list sends emails to. A correctly-configured list will
look at the To: and CC: headers of any mail it receives, and won't
send an additional copy to anyone who's already received one.

--As for the rest, it is mine.

I'd argue that's a broken list, as it doesn't send me mail with the list headers.

There are major arguments over the technically correct solution. Let's not get into them here. Suffice it to say, if someone asks you to not CC them when you send to the list, it's polite not to. (At least for that discussion.)

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.