Hi there Mike H here. Mabey I can ancer your question about they
laptop key mapping. I am running window's xp under a VM. I have to
remap yes for jaw's resion's. I have a little program called sharp
key's. It's a little confusing to figger out at first but If you want
some help you can contact me off list at dryden.mikehucka...@gmail.com
and I would be glad to help you with this. that adress is also my msn.