Hi Donna;  It could have just been me, but that is the point.  there
are people out there who have been doing it one way for so long that
any change can be frustrating.  I remember how many times i deleted
the wrong character or inserted a character in the wrong spot and had
to do it over.  Now, I'm used to it.  And the few times i use the
windows computer I have to remember things like pressing the spacebar
before entering text in a form field.  Mac is the way to go.  Just
wish we could convince the makers of adobe, flash, eudora, and others
that we can't currently use on the mac.  Take care, Max