I will tell you why.
 because Apple does not hear us,and dont  solve the problems...
 you now know why.
 cheers.
Em 02/12/2014 18:31, Christine Grassman escreveu:
I am still using Mavericks, but even so, I cannot get my pdf’s to read any
longer.
I had to resort to sending needed files to be converted, which is not always
doable, if the files are of a personal nature.
I did notice while exploring Adobe that there is something listed as Read Out
Loud, which implies that there is a reader possible, but when I tried to
activate it, nothing happened. Does anyone know about this?
Christine