Hi Faisal,

I haven't heard anything official, either. But there are good signs. This fall,
Microsoft released a brand new version of Microsoft Outlook for Mac, available
to Office 365 subscribers. That version of Outlook appears to be very
accessible (e.g. the ribbon, reading and sending messages, and many other areas
of the program are working great). If the next version of Microsoft Office is
designed with as much accessibility in mind, it could turn out to be very
usable.

I'll point out that in my opinion, there is some accessibility built into the
Microsoft Office mobile apps for iOS but in many areas it is still lacking. For
example, in Word, I know of no way to create or edit tables.

Cheers,

Grant

Sent from mobile