Its an app that makes using the native calendar and reminder apps easier.

From The Believer. . .
 . . . what if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 2/18/2015 11:23 AM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
What is it and what does it do?
/A
18 feb 2015 kl. 17:36 skrev The Believer <ancient.ali...@icloud.com>:

   That does not work. Fantastical is on the menu extras. When I move VO to it,
I hear control command space. Is that to open oit? Seems not to do so. I did
set it to load at startup.

 From The Believer. . .
. . . what if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com