Hmmm, I’ve never tried to open it from menu extras. Did you try the application
chooser? I’m not talking about the applications folder. That is how I used to
get to it or I would use a shortcut keystrokes that I set up within
fantastical’s settings and that would usually bring fantastical into focus. It
was like it was always sort of hanging around somewhere in the background. When
I got sighted assistance a sighted user could see it open but the only way I
could bring it into focus was by using the application chooser or the hotkeys
tha I set up within Fantastical’s settings.

Good Luck,
Christina