Asking as the  person managing these zoom meetings is using   Ios.
When we are having a board meeting combining some on video, and some like me on the phone, after about 90 minutes almost without fail, the audio starts to ripple. by which I mean everyone sounds as if they are under the sea.
Is there a simple command to refresh sound quality?
thanks,
Karen