Yes, the settings you've saved in the cloud will in fact restore to your phone
if you set it up under your name when you have the choice of setting it up as a
new phone or under your name.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!