"ext Marius Gedminas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> My personal pet peeve with the app manager is all those confirmation
> dialogs.

Yeah, and there will be more in the future...  There should be at
least one before starting the operation, and we can't get rid of the
legal "Notice" dialog for non-certified software.

When using the AM to install system software updates, there will be
lots more: "please take a backup", "all applications will be closed,
continue?", "device will reboot, continue?", "don't touch me while I
do scary things to the kernel", maybe even more.  We should try to
combine these messages.