Le mardi 30 octobre 2007 à 09:02 +0100, Frederic Crozat a écrit :
> Le mardi 30 octobre 2007 à 09:36 +0200, Kalle Valo a écrit :
> > ext Frédéric Crozat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > > I tried disabling Wii and it didn't bring any improvement, since PSM is
> > > really a problem for both my AP. I'll contact my ISP for the AP inside
> > > Freebox, maybe they can do something about it (it is using Ralink 2661
> > > chipset).
> >
> > Feel free to add me as a technical contact. I don't know what is the
> > exact problem with your AP, but at least I can explain to the
> > manufacturer what they should support.
>
> Thanks, I'll add your email in the bug report (sorry, it is in french
> but it might interest other people on this mailing list) :
> http://bugs.freeplayer.org/task/2538

I just got a reply from them : they say they debugged PSM intensively
when they started proposing SIP mobile phones, so it should be working.
And of course, they are asking if they can get a n800 to debug :)))))
(they are geeks, like all of us :p )

I'll see if I can try to work as the test guy between you and them ;)

--
Frederic Crozat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>