On 05/06/2014 02:17 PM, Glenn Sieb wrote:

> Fair enough. So, basically I'm fsck'd. Set the lists to be
> "anonymous_list" or set an explicit reply-to to be the lists and hope
> that strips out the extraneous reply-to entry.

I went back and forth with this. Initially, if first_strip_reply_to was
Yes and reply_goes_to_list was This list or Explicit address, I didn't
put the poster's address in Reply-To:

I finally decided it was of overriding importance to expose the posters
address to enable off list (or non-list member) replies, and this
warranted breaking the previous Reply-To: header munging options semantics.

I am willing to consider changing this, either to treat Reply-To:
differently for Wrap Message since the original headers are in the
wrapped message in that case, or to just go back to not adding the
poster's address to Reply-To: as in my initial paragraph above.

However, I need more feedback from the community before making changes.
I could always add yet another setting, but I hate that idea for
multiple reasons.