Glenn Sieb writes:

 > So I updated to 2.1.18-1 today. Now we have a Reply-To that has the
 > poster's email and the list's email address.
 >
 > A few of the lists I run block emails with more than one recipient, so
 > now this is going to be an adventure. (Ok, more like a nightmare, as
 > right now it appears my choices are "make reply-to only the list"
 > ("anonymous_list") or "make reply-to the poster and the list.")

What is the intent of the restriction?  Are you trying to get the
users to use "reply to author" by punishing them with a black hole if
they don't, and then set Reply-To to list-post so that nobody ever
gets a personal reply?  Or is this intended to prevent people from
including 3rd parties in the OP (of course, you can't -- they can
always BCC and you'll never know)?

I suppose your users would get upset if you used
dmarc_moderation_action = 'Wrap Message' instead of whichever_option =
'Mung From'?

Given Mark's reply, probably you'll need use a custom Handler,
whatever the requirements.  Is that acceptable (ie, you have the
necessary accesses)?  N.B. It's possible to restrict use of Handlers
to particular lists by giving them list-specific pipelines.

Steve