Hi,

Don't know how to contact you offline. But, this reproduces the bug every time for me:

Use website: www.123stitch.com (this is a commercial website for needlework supplies in the us).
at the top of the page click on the link "contact us".
it will open a mail message window in Mailmate. You can put some garbage in the title or body of the message or not as you like. Save this mailmate message window as a draft and see it save into the drafts folder of the first account you have alphabetically rather that the one listed as the "From:" in the window.

This should do it for you every time. Just please be nice to the non-tech savvy lady who runs this site and don't send her a bunch of junk messages by accident.

-Helen