not only microsoft-related, a suggestion to those managing more than one
server:
use only one of them to send out the mail and use it as a relay for the
others.
from my experience this leads to better results, even if there are
hacked accounts from time to time - the big providers seem to be OK with
an IP sending some spam if it sends loads of "good" mail most of the
time - but if a server only sends 10 mails a day it gets blacklisted
much faster.

btw, does anyone know if the big providers take into account that some
spam is only forwarded, not originating?
we have many customers who want to forward their mail from
someth...@myname.com to their gmail/hotmail/etc. mailboxes - which
sometimes leads to problems if they receive many spam mails

Andreas