On 2017-10-10 10:20:36 (-0400), John R Levine wrote:
I rotate my keys every month, which seems to be more often than anyone else in the world. and they like my mail just fine.

Are there any published recommendations on how frequently one should rotate DKIM keys?

I've been rotating mine annually. I use my DNSSEC KSK rollover reminders to remind me to roll my DKIM keys too (and I've just noticed I have been forgetting to roll some of them for a while).

I would not be surprised if rolling keys at all puts us firmly in a statistically insignificant minority. :)
Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer