> The statement was the selectors do not have an effect on reputation, but
that sometimes people believe they do because they changed the selector at
the same time they changed other things.
@Laura> that too; but there were clearly a possibility to say "no we don't
use s= at all", it hasn't been said.
A few years back, it was Yahoo saying that s= was part of the reputation.
Now to what extent, and is it still the case, I can't say.

--
<https://www.splio.com>
Benjamin