Yeah, I'd echo a bunch of what Vladimir said, selectors are useful for
different mail streams from the same domain, and we've played with using it
for reputation (as a tuple with domain).  That said, we don't want to
discourage rotation, especially not anything crazy like requiring senders
to ramp a new selector/key, doing something crazy like using both keys at
the same time and slowly replacing one with the other.

Unfortunately, most folks don't seem to rotate very often (and Google as a
sender isn't doing this well either), so we need to be careful.

As long as it's a weak signal combined with others, it's probably fine.

And, as always as a disclaimer, anything's fair game to change with no
notice when we're staring down large new spammer campaigns.

Brandon