On 07/10/2019 15:47, Graeme Fowler via mailop wrote:

Also you're on OVH, about which a quick look through the list's archives will
possibly prove instructive. It's reasonably likely (as likely as not) that
you're running on an IP in a neighbourhood with some poor neighbours.

From personal experience, the 'bad neighbour' syndrome is a bitch...

It's also quite hard to get around as a small mailserver operator. All the cheap hosting companies are likely to suffer from 'bad neighbour' problems, and you often can't run a sending MTA from a home/SMB broadband connection.

You could stick with it. As a few recipients start removing you from their spam folders, your reputation may improve slowly.

An easier (but more expensive) 'solution' would be to pay to send your mail through an SMTP relay service operated by someone else. Maybe your ISP has such a service you can use, or there are companies out there that'll do it for you, and part of what you're paying for is their efforts to manage their servers' reputations.