On 10/7/19 07:58, Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop wrote:
Dnia  7.10.2019 o godz. 15:47:29 Graeme Fowler via mailop pisze:

"Their network; their rules".

No, it's not their network. It's our common network. If anybody imposes own
rules on their part of the network, we are losing interoperability. Internet
loses any sense.

No. Google's mailservers are on Google's network. Google is under no obligation to accept email from other networks at all, much less have other networks dictate how it is delivered. If Google's users are happy with Google's spam-filtering algorithms, they'll stay with Google.

* You're on OVH, which has historically been and continues to be a significant source of spam.

* You're sending mail to addresses found in the clear on websites, which are sometimes spamtraps.

When you play a game, you are eligible to win prizes appropriate to the intelligence level of the game.

--
Jay Hennigan - j...@west.net
Network Engineering - CCIE #7880