Hello,

You’ve got a few issues that are going to play into this - OVH as your host,
subdomain off of a free dns name provider...

Email isn’t a public utility or a right.  I’m a DNSbl maintainer - myself and
others have battled this out over the last 20 years to ensure that even the
courts recognize that.

The fact you can send email to this list, is because someone is being nice
enough to let you do so - they are under no obligation (legal or ethical) to do
so.

Gmail is the same way.  They own their servers - not you.

Sent from my iPhone