On 10/7/2019 10:06 AM, Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop wrote:
Ah, where are the times when the Internet was about mutual understanding and
co-operation by the admins, to maintain highest possible connectivity... And
if someone didn't get their email delivered, admins from both sides treated
this as a high priority issue...

That fantasy only existed when the 'internet' was just a research and educational network. Companies ruined that.

Now it's courts, lawyers and "my ownership, I can do whatever I want, I have
no obligations..."

Time to die...:(

Hate to break it to you, but its always been "my network, my rules". When people started being shitty neighbors, those people who were once understanding started protecting themselves better.

I've been a network admin my whole professional life. If you don't play by my rules, you don't get to talk to my equipment.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org