On 2020-09-03 10:41, Laura Atkins via mailop wrote:

What “other block lists” are you on? Knowing that may help identify what you did wrong. It’s unusual for IPs to be blocked outright after 3 days of mail. What were you sending and to whom were you sending it? Who owns the IP? Where is it routed from? How did you acquire the IP address? Is it being routed?

This is one of those questions that’s very difficult to actually answer in the hypothetical.

Precisely. We've seen this scenario many times before, new sending IP, and seems to get listed right away even tho the volumes are kept low at first. By not paying attention/investigating other listings, you might not notice the fact that you made a glaring configuration error that spells "infected!!!!!" to not just DNSBLs, but generalized inbox filtering as well. But the person thinks it's to do with "new IP", rather than "new IP with obvious problems".

We see it all the time, and it's impossible to answer in the hypothetical.