This make me think to the "First the came..." thing: saying that around 1 million OVH customers *chose* to operate in *shady area* is a strong statement.

... and OVH cleaned up their act.

Yet they are (black)listed by uceprotect. OVH is AS16276, the one with 2327 of their 3583744 IPs that have sent spam in the last seven days...

Maybe you'll grasp the issue only when they will list Ramnode :-)
Or maybe you'll be happy to pay or to move to another ASN until they catch up...

You seem to be under the assumption that uceprotect is just looking for providers to list. I think, and I know, that Ramnode is a responsible hosting provider. They take abuse report seriously, and act swiftly. If you read the details about the ASNs that uceprotect list, it's clear that those ASNs do not.

According to uceprotect 3 of their 42240 IP addresses have sent spam in the last seven days. That's only 0.01%, which is not that far from 0.05%. A few more hacked servers, and Ramnode will be listed, too...