Am 21.10.22 um 13:27 schrieb Gellner, Oliver via mailop:
On 20.10.22 20:30, Kai 'wusel' Siering via mailop wrote:
Since t-online.de is the only "walled garden mail domain" known – at least
AFAIK? –, any email to and especially from @t-online.de should be rejected in any default
configuration of any MTA.

t-online.de is not the only domain. You can host your domain there and all domains share
the same spam "filtering" technique. So this is not restricted to email
addresses ending with @t-online.de

And then tld.t-online.de sends e.g contact form spam from "anonym...@hostmaster.telekom.de" and produces backscatter. They don't even apply their own rules to their customers. Why should we accept mail from tld.t-online.de when we don't know who's reponsible for it?

Regards
Bjoern