On Fri, 23 Jun 2023, Carsten Schiefner via mailop wrote:

Hi, Luke (& all) -

how about elaborating a bit further on the whats and whys of your setup?

Because at first sight it is indeed a bit hard to understand why SendGrid may
not be in a position to follow the RFCs and the thereof derived and sort of
well-established practices of handling server responses.

This might actually take a bit of heat out of this thread.

And after all, noboy here is really already at the top of their learning curve
as I'd assume - and so additional knowledge is quite likely welcome.

Luke did give us some examples of what he is up against in February,
on the thread "Gmail blocking of good customer"
https://list.mailop.org/private/mailop/2023-February/thread.html
The first message in this long thread (50+ messages) is https://list.mailop.org/private/mailop/2023-February/024397.html
and Luke made about six contributions.

Perhaps the most pertinent one was