Hello everyone,

Simple messages are indeed what actually works.

However in this instance I am not sure that reusing  the icons of the suite is
going to send any message. We are only impoverishing our branding elements with
icons that everybody has already seen and that may be subject to change at some
later release. Also, perhaps even more simply: what message are we trying to
send here? It may be simpler than the previous one but I am not sure I'm
getting it...

Best,

Charles.

Le 14 août 2018 09:56:46 GMT-04:00, Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com> a écrit :
>I like both of these. I would encourage others to consider that:
>
>   - This is just the header image. It does not need to include a
>   comprehensive message house
>   - Earnest messages can appear ingenuous to newcomers. Simple wins.
>
>Personally I would go with either of these as is for now and see how
>things
>go.
>
>S.
>
>On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 10:41 AM, Mike Saunders <
>mike.saund...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Currently the header image for our Twitter and Facebook pages looks
>like
>> this:
>>
>> https://i.imgur.com/TKEKv69.jpg
>>
>> Recently, Andreas Kainz from the design community updated the icons
>for
>> the various components of LibreOffice, as shown here:
>>
>> https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-
>> content/uploads/sites/2/2018/08/WhatsNewFig4a.png
>>
>> So based on them, I've created a new header image, which also adds a
>bit
>> of information about the software using our familiar tagline, and
>> encourages people to get involved:
>>
>> https://i.imgur.com/mY2essw.png
>>
>> What do you think? We could also translate it for social media on
>native
>> language projects...
>>
>> --
>> Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
>> The Document Foundation
>>
>> --
>>

>--
>*Simon Phipps*  http://webmink.com
>
>*Office:* +1 (415) 683-7660 *or* +44 (238) 098 7027
>*Signal/Mobile*:  +44 774 776 2816
>
>--

Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma
brièveté.