On 15/02/2019 17:38, Justin Luth wrote:

> Your screen does not reflect in any way what actually happens on any of
> my machines. And I am quite sure that I have never done anything to
> avoid seeing it.  That's my whole point. If that screen was visible to
> me or my users, I would have scripted into my setup workflow some way to
> avoid that. But I don't have any scripts for Thunderbird except for
> backup and restore. I never needed to search the internet asking how to
> hide/disable it and encounter only evasion. I didn't have to read
> through any source code in order to find answers.  Despite the fact that
> Thunderbird has publicly proclaimed that they are basically a dead,
> homeless project, they have managed to not once force their donation
> pixels onto any part of my screen.

My screen reflects what Thunderbird users see. Sorry, but I have checked
with Thunderbird people, and unless you disable the visualization of the
page - something which is possible only to tech savvy people - you see
that screen.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email italo.vign...@documentfoundation.org