#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Like I said, we can expect to hear more pro-Trump voices on the white Left.
Even on Marxist lists. How sad.

I'm listening to another one of his racist titrates now as I write this
now. But , hey, if I was white maybe it wouldn't bother me either.

Clay

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 6:30 PM, Carl G. Estabrook via Marxism <