#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

You're right, Donald Trump isn't a neoliberal or a neocon like Hillary --
he holds beliefs that are *even worse* than those two ideologies, and in
any case, that hardly means he's not a warmonger (let alone a white
nationalist).

https://newrepublic.com/article/135775/liberals-keep-calling-donald-trump-dove

I have to say that as much as I don't agree with everything Clay has
written, I share his frustration with this line of reasoning.

- Amith