#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Michael - While I respect you for much of the political work you have done,
I must say that your cheerleading for the Democratic Party is a bit
nauseating on a MARXIST list!

"Whoever the Dems choose"??? When did you become such a toady to this
worthless party? And what if it isn't Sanders but some moderate,
pro-corporate slug - fill in the blank, the Dems have many of them. In the
name of a short-sighted Anyone but Trump hysteria, what would we get if one
of them defeats Trump in November?

We'd get a "savior" who is unwilling to address any of the changes that
tens of millions of Americans now demand;
continued exorbitant medical bills/insurance/Big Pharma ripoffs,
college tuition that takes decades for young people to pay back,
more bowing to the demands of banks,
the rise of more billionaires who don't have to pay as much in taxes as
much of the working class,

Wouldn’t that disappointment four years later produce another Trump, as it
did in 2016 when 5 million who voted for Obama in 2012 STAYED HOME,
frustrated and demoralized that the Dems are an all-talk/do-nothing party??

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 11:26 AM Michael Meeropol via Marxism